Friday, December 29, 2006

Look what was in my stocking!

This year I got so many lovely thoughtful presents from my family. Here are the knitting related ones!

2 balls of very pink Sirdar toddler Aran from my sister. Her friend is expecting next year so this is her way of hinting for me to knit the baby something. Lets hope its a girl!

2 lovely books full of small, quick projects. "One-skein" from my sister and "Easy Knitted Accessories" from my brother and his girlfriend. Perfect for getting into after spending the last couple of months on bigger items.

From my husband - 2 sets of dpns, a sock pattern, two balls of regia self patterning wool and 2 balls of plain sock wool. As you can see I have started on the patterned wool - more of that later.

A very spacious knitting bag from my brother and his girlfriend. Full already!

5 sets of bamboo needles from my husband. Have always knitted with metal needles before so this will be a new experience for 2007.







1 comment:

Jinann said...

Oh what fabulous gifts! I'll bet you feel very special! Be careful, though....they all may expect handknit sweaters next year!